Saturday, May 4, 2013

Strange Dreams

I had unusual dreams last night, so I decided to talk to my mother, Rimat-Ninsun, to help me discuss the matter. In the first dream it was night, and all the stars were in the sky, and suddenly a meteorite of Anu fell and landed on the ground. I tried to move it, but even with my great strength I could not move it. Suddenly, all the people of Uruk began to crowd around the meteorite, and give it great adoration. Soon I fell in love with this meteorite, and praised as I would praise a lover. My mother then told me the dream was a sign of good hope.

I then talked to her later about the second dream. It was very similar to the second dream, but there were key differences. I was in my chambers, and suddenly I discovered an axe on the ground, and like the first dream, all of Uruk quickly fell in love with it, and soon so did I. My mother then told me that it was a sign that I would meet a man who would match my strength and might, and should welcome his presence.

I accepted her interpretations, and I grow eager to see what the future brings for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment